5 minutes with … Wolfgang Puck, Celebrity Chef
We’re back with our regular series of Q&As being publishing with friends, clients and other ‘culture vultures’ that we admire to shine a light on their interests and lives.
This week, we caught up with a good friend of Cultural Comms and Celebrity Chef, Wolfgang Puck …
- One place everyone should visit in their lifetime? (UK or international)? Everyone should take a trip to Paris in their lifetime.
- If you weren’t a chef you’d be…? An artist.
- What is one thing you always forget? Whenever I leave for vacation, I always forget my clothes that I dropped off at the drycleaners that were meant specifically for that trip!
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would choose vegetables prepared in various ways.
- If you had to relocate for one year, where would you go? Florence, Italy
- Everyone needs to pay more attention to…? Their husbands/wives – especially if you are a chef!
- Name one book you wish you’d written. Yannick Alleno’s My French Cuisine cookbook
- Most recent theatre / cinema you attended? I went to the Opera just a few days ago to see “The Tales of Hoffmann”. It was a four hour performance but it was incredible. Our good friend Vittorio Grigolo is one of the leads who does a phenomenal job!
- Favourite London location/ building/ landmark? I love the London Eye – You can see all of London’s greatest sites from the top of Ferris wheel.
- What are you looking forward to this year? I’m looking forward to opening The Rogue Experience here in Los Angeles next month. At Rogue we will serve 10 guests a night which will be a totally new experience for my chefs and our guests. Tickets are available now at https://rogue-exp.tocktix.com/