5 minutes with … Tia Graham, Vanity Fair Publisher
This month the Cultural team proudly launch the first of a regular series of Q&As with our friends, clients and other ‘culture vultures’ that we admire to shine a light on their interests and lives.
This week the CC team caught up with our special friend Tia Graham on her return from the Oscars, to find out what she loves about the cultural world…
- One place everyone should visit in their lifetime? Maldives, and also Nimmo Bay, Great Bear Rainforest BC
- If you weren’t the Publisher of Vanity Fair you’d be … The Chef de Cave at Ruinart Champagne, a biomedical scientist or a DJ!
- What is one thing you always forget? One certain person’s name!
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Amorino tiramisu gelato
- Name one book you wish you’d written Le Petit Prince
- Most recent exhibition you went to? teamLab at Pace Gallery
- The last play you saw? Hedda Gabler with Ruth Wilson – excellent
- Where would you go for a nightcap in London? Blake’s
- Tell us about your favourite piece in the next issue of Vanity Fair… I can’t tell you what’s coming up – top secret! But from the last issue, Nick Bilton’s piece on tech disruption in Hollywood
Tia Graham is the Vanity Fair Publisher. We recommend signing up to the A-List http://alist.vanityfair.co.uk to find out more top stories on entertainment to world affairs, business to style and design to society.